Powder in Puyallup !
New and once new Equipment & Clothing

Brought to you by the White Pass Ski Patrol & Olympia Ski Club



2013-04-01_10-08-49_9701 IMG_20130420_135807_3002 IMG_20130505_080918_153-13 2012-04-15 09.03.034 2013-04-01_08-54-09_2785 2013-04-01_08-55-15_6356 2013-04-01_09-29-54_7777
Slider for Website by WOWSlider.com v4.6

November 21st: 9am - 6pm
November 22nd: 10am - 3pm

@ The Washington State Fairgrounds Expo Hall (Gold Gate)


CONSIGNMENTS:
Bring items you want to sell to the Expo Hall during the Following Hours:

Intake:
Friday (11/20) 5pm-9pm

Saturday (11/21) 9am-Noon

Pickup:
Sunday (11/22) 3pm-5pm
25% of sale price going to White Pass Volunteer Ski Patrol & Olympia Ski Club (WPSP/OSC)

Consignment Process:

All pick up and drop off will be from the Gold Gate. No driving on Fairgrounds Property
Personal consignments will only be accepted between 5-9pm 11/20
You identify your sale price. Price to sell!
Ski bindings that do not meet safety thresholds may be declined.
Pick-up unsold items on Sunday 11/22 between 3-5pm (not before). Any items remaining after 5pm become the property of the Olympia Ski Swap.
Consigners will receive a check via US Mail within approximately two weeks of the ski swap.
Consigners receive 75% of sale price. Remaining 25% retained by Olympia Ski Swap.

 



Located @ Washington State Fairgrounds - Puyallup, WA



Download the SkiSwap 2015 Flyer

PDF Version HERE
JPG Version HERE




For Questions, please call (360)870-8130
or email: Oly Ski Swap







Related Ski Resources
White Pass Volunteer Ski Patrol
White Pass Ski Resort
Information about lodging and recreation on White Pass on the White Pass Scenic Byway website
Information about lodging and recreation on Chinook Pass on the Chinook Scenic Byway website Yakima's own Phil and Steve Mahre host instructional ski training camps at Deer Valley Resort in Park City, Utah. Visit the web site for the Mahre Training Center for more information.